GeorgeWBush has claimed that certain items in this article breach the Data Protection Act. GeorgeWBush, if you believe so, please provide more information, including pointers to the text of the DPA you believe is relevant. Otherwise your censoring of the article will be reverted. — Andy 17:47, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- http://184.108.40.206/search?q=cache:TbefiUm7nDAJ:www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/cms/DocumentUploads/Website%2520FAQ.pdf+%22data+protection+act%22+%22on+a+website%22&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1 — GeorgeWBush
- The information wasn't collected directly from you.
- Please read section 1.1 of the Act itself to check the meaning of data also. — Antony
- All you have done there is searched for "data protection act" and "on a web site". This doesn't really tell us anything about whether the publication of this material without consent is illegal. I do not believe it is illegal because it forms a biography of you based on interviews with you, and if it were illegal then all unauthorised biographies would be illegal. — Andy 18:00, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- I do not wish to have my legal name and that I was adopted broadcast on the net, if you would just remove this from the wiki I will not contest any of the other infromation. — GeorgeWBush
- I'll think about this offer even though I still do not think that the page contains anything of a private nature (all information was volunteered freely in a public forum with the knowledge that it would be published). Andy 18:20, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
I'm not saying it is of private nature, I would just appreciete it if you would respect my privacy and not broadcast this information on the net. — GeorgeWBush
- Can you explain then why you continued to answer questions even after this:
<grifferz> I'd just like to point out GeorgeWBush that from this point forward you agree that everything you say in here is treated as in the public domain and can be published anywhere for any reason. if you don't agree, don't talk here <GeorgeWBush> you cannot say that <grifferz> I'd also like to point out that this has always been the case and you always knew it, but now there can be no argument about it <grifferz> too late I just did <grifferz> the end <GeorgeWBush> I do not agree with that <grifferz> too bad <grifferz> choice == 0
- This was logged at approx. 23:14 GMT Tuesday July 18th 2006, and you were clearly present and reading. Even you cannot have misunderstood that if you didn't want what you said to be published then you needed to stop saying it in #strugglers. — Andy 18:35, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
Andy, I understand your right to publish it and I know I have annoyed you alot in your channel and have not respected the rules, I appologize for this. I would just appreciete it if my personal details and history were not published here. This is not a demand.
I have removed GWB's claimed real names because they are not of any real interest and he keeps going on about being afraid people will track him down. Andy 17:35, 18 October 2006 (UTC)