Since moving in to this flat about 6 weeks ago, the following items have broken or started to behave oddly:
- Humax PVR started displaying everything in a shade of pink when set to RGB output (like it always has been).
- One of my LCD panels had its display totally corrupted with a strange tartan effect for about a day, and then went back to working perfectly again without me doing anything.
- My hair clippers just stopped working, half way through using them.
- My electric toothbrush wouldn’t turn off for a few minutes, then it stopped and won’t turn back on again now.
- A brand new wall wart for a wifi access point died after 3 weeks.
- One of the ports on my desktop switch is permanently lit up while nothing is plugged in. When you plug something in the lights go out.