There seems to be something slightly broken with my feed URLs at the moment, the ones at the bottom of the page. For some reason they have ‘feed:’ prepended to them which of course confuses the browsers and aggregators because they try to use ‘feed’ as a protocol.
I’m looking into this and don’t know whether it’s a problem with my WordPress setup or my theme or what, but for now if you want to subscribe just use http://strugglers.net/~andy/blog/feed/ or http://strugglers.net/~andy/blog/comments/feed/ as the URLs. Thanks!
Update: I fixed it. It was something strange in the theme. I found the timing and database query stats commented out as well, so uncommented them just for the sake of it.